Hilti Sales Consultant - GuamJob Code: PSC - OchsDivision: HILTILocation: Guam% of Travel Required: 0 - 10%Job Type: Full TimeCareer Level: Entry LevelEducation: Associates DegreeCategory: SalesJob Description:Build your Career with HILTI!We are seeking a high energy and highly motivated Inside Sales Consultant Sell for the Best! Recently named Top 20 Best Sales Company by Selling Power Maga
CCareer Level:Entry LevelEducation:Associates DegreeeCategory:SalesJob Description:Build your career with Hilti!We are seeking a high energy and highly motivatedInside Sales ConsultantSell for the Best! Recently named Top 20 Best Sales Company by Selling Power Magazine
Are you looking for a company to match your own ambitious career development objectives? We are seeking exceptional entry level professionals with the potential to develop quickly into key leadership roles.
We are developing leaders for the future and offer you the opportunity to learn our business, achieve excellent results and to develop yourself further within a Professional Retail Environment. As an Hilti Sales Consultant, you will learn our products and applications by selling, servicing, and application consulting to construction and manufacturing clientele. We believe this direct customer interaction will make you a more effective leader.
Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary, aggressive bonus plan, full benefits including and a generous 401k plan. You will have a personalized Development Process to help map your progression to future positions.
Job Requirements :Your Profile:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 2 -3 years sales experience preferred
- Stable job history
- Experience working on a base salary plus variable compensation plan
- Results driven-Desire to succeed and work independently
- Strong customer orientation and above average communication skills
- Construction industry/Retail experience a plus, but not required
- Able to develop customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts
- Bilingual Speaking/Writing Skills (a plus)
- Strong computer (Microsoft Office, Internet) skills
- No restrictions on driving privileges
With annual sales of four billion dollars, Hilti is the brand leader and partner worldwide for construction and building maintenance professionals. Over 20,000 people work for Hilti in sales, marketing, engineering, research, development and manufacturing. We lead the market in terms of quality, added value and innovation.
Application process:If you desire a long term career, are eligible to work in the U.S. permanently and feel your qualifications match this profile, please apply via the "Apply button" below. Only electronic applications can be accepted.
Hilti is proud to be an Equal-Opportunity employer.